This is to inform the general public that the Nasarawa State University, Keffi, NSUK Postgraduate admission application forms for the 2018/2019 academic session is now on sale.
For Available NSUK Postgraduate Programmes and Courses – Click Here.
NSUK Postgraduate Exam Date 2018/2019
The NSUK Postgraduate Examination date has not been announced.
NSUK PG Entry Requirements.
A. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes;
Candidates MUST possess minimum of B.A./B.Sc./B.Tech./HND from a recognized University or Polytechnic. Satisfactory completion of NYSC Programme or exemption letter. O’ Level 5 Credits Including Maths & English.
B. Masters Programmes;
Holders of first degree with a minimum of second class lower division from any recognized institutions. Satisfactory completion of NYSC Programme or exemption letter. O’ Level 5 Credits Including Maths & English.
C. Mphil/Ph.D Programmes;
Holders of Academic Masters’ Degree with a minimum of CGPA of 3.00 and Professional Masters’ Degree. Holders with a minimum of CGPA of 3.50.
D. Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Programmes
Holders of Masters Degree from recognized University with a minimum of 4.00 CGPA.
NSUK Postgraduate Eligibility/Entry Requirements
- All Certificates shall be available at the point of purchasing the application form, including the National Youth Service Corp DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE OR EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE.
- Candidates are expected to submit their application forms online together with the scanned copies of their credentials.
- Transcripts of Academic Records should be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. The Postgraduate School will not be held liable for any misdirected transcript, please.
- All candidates must have 5 O/L Credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants for the Master degree programmes who are graduates of NSUK (Narasawa State University, Keffi) and other recognized Universities must have a minimum of Second Class Honours Degree (Lower Division) and must be applying for programmes in which they have their first degrees. However, applicants with Second Class Honours Degree (Lower Division) and those with higher classes of degrees seeking admissions into programmes outside those in which they have their first degrees may be admitted, provided they satisfy Senate All Candidates shall apply early for their official Bachelor’s degree transcript to be sent to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, before the expiration of the deadline.
- Applicants for the Postgraduate programmes will be subjected to written assessment (qualifying examination) irrespective of the class of degree obtained
HOW TO APPLY FOR NSUK POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- Applicants are to visit: nsukpg.nsuk.edu.ng/nsukpg/admission/new-applicant. and follow instructions to complete their application.
- Applicant should check the University website for detailed application procedure and further information.
- Pre-Qualifying examinations date would be announced later.
The Sale and submission of Nasarawa State University, NSUK Postgraduate form will end on 3oth July, 2017.