The Nigeria Defence Academy, NDA Postgraduate Admission List for the 2017/2018 Academic Session has been released online.
The list of successful applicants for NDA postgraduate admission 2017/2018 academic session has been released and published on the Academy website. See how to check your admission status.
How To Check NDA Postgraduate Admission List
The names of admitted candidates into the Postgraduate programme of Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna are contained on the attached PDF document below;
Click Here to Download the NDA PG Admission list also.
INSTRUCTIONS TO ADMITTED CANDIDATES
1. Collect the admission letter and schedule of fees at the Postgraduate School, NDA Ribadu Campus Kaduna with effect from 12th February 2018.
2. Come along with original copies of credentials for screening at the Postgraduate School.
3. Only successfully screened candidates will be allowed to register.
4. Registration for semester courses will start on 12th Feb. 2018 and end on 5th March 2018.
5. Please note that the registration will be done online. Each admitted student will be given his/her username and initial password after screening exercise at the PG School to facilitate the online registration.
6. Students are expected to register online within the period and printout 2 copies of Course Registration Forms for the PG School and their respective departments.
7. Any student who fails to register within the specified period shall pay late registration fees as specified in the admission letter.
8. Lectures commences on 19th February 2018.
9. No student will be allowed to register after 3 weeks of commencement of lectures.